The GeForce RTX™ 3080 delivers the ultra-performance that gamers crave, powered by Ampere – NVIDIA’s 2nd gen RTX architecture. It’s built with enhanced RT Cores and Tensor Cores, new streaming multiprocessors, and superfast G6X memory for an amazing gaming experience.
MSI SEA HAWK has a revolutionary design with proven and awarded technology – which just got faster with an upgrade to the RTX 30 Series. The result is one of the coolest and most silent graphics cards available on the market.
Equipped with a solid 240mm radiator and two 120mm TORX FAN 4.0 fans, this closed-loop liquid cooling solution is efficient and silent. A micro-fine copper base covers both the GPU and VRAM with an abundance of thermal padding to efficiently absorb heat. TORX FAN 4.0 is a masterpiece built on teamwork, with pairs of fan blades linked together with a revolutionary ring design to focus airflow and air pressure into the radiator.
The SEA HAWK is equipped with a 240mm black aluminium radiator, allowing the fans to spin slower while dissipating heat efficiently. A brushed metal backplate provides a clean visual finish to the card. It also strengthens the card and thanks to some cleverly place thermal pads even helps to keep the temperature low.
Zero Frozr is the calm before the storm. The fans completely stop when the temperature is relatively low, eliminating all noise when active cooling is unneeded. The fans automatically restart when the temperature rises during gaming.
This GeForce RTX 3080 graphics card with LHR (lite hash rate) delivers a 43 MH/s ETH hash rate (est.).
- Boost Clock – 1785 MHz
- Memory Speed – 19 Gbps
- 10GB GDDR6X
- DisplayPort x 3 (v1.4a), HDMI x 1 (Supports 4K@120Hz as specified in HDMI 2.1)
- Zero Frozr is the calm before the storm, keeping fans still and maintaining silence until cooling is needed.
- A micro-fine copper base covers both the GPU and VRAM to dissipate the heat efficiently.
- The closed-loop cooling solution requires no additional maintenance or assembly.
- TORX FAN 4.0 is a masterpiece of teamwork, fan blades work in pairs to create unprecedented levels of focused air pressure.
- LHR (lite hash rate) Version
- Graphics Processing Unit: NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3080
- Interface: PCI Express® Gen 4
- Cores: 8704 Units
- Core Clocks: Boost: 1785 MHz
- Memory Speed: 19 Gbps
- Memory: 10GB GDDR6X
- Memory Bus: 320-bit
- Output: DisplayPort x 3 (v1.4a), HDMI x 1 (Supports 4K@120Hz as specified in HDMI 2.1)
- HDCP Support: Yes
- Power Consumption: 320W
- Power Connectors: 8-pin x 2
- Recommended PSU: 750W
- DirectX Version Support: 12 API
- OpenGL Version Support: 4.6
- Multi-GPU Technology: Yes
- Maximum Displays: 4
- VR Ready: Yes
- G-Sync® Technology: Yes
- Adaptive Vertical Sync: Yes
- Digital Maximum Resolution: 7680 x 4320
- Dimensions Card: 27.1 x 12.6 x 4.4 cm
- Dimensions Cooler: 27.4 x 12.4 x 5 cm
- Dimensions Tube: 47 x 1.1 cm
- Weight: 1992g
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- MSI Geforce RTX 3080 SEA HAWK X 10GB LHR Graphics Card x1